risk management training course- Risk Management is a highly valued discipline and eagerly sought after by organizations that are heavily regulated, requiring high resiliency, that deal with environmental, health and safety issues, involved in project management, insurance, financial services and also within the public sector. Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is a decision support system that helps such organizations understand risk and assure the achievement of their goals. Engineers often play an integral role in an organization’s ERM effort, from identifying risk and assisting in the design and implementation of risk response solutions. This course is intended to provide to a high level understanding of what is risk and what does an ERM process look like for organizations including some common challenges and pitfalls of institutionalizing an ERM culture.
The over-arching aim of this course is to provide an overview of risk management principles and ensure participants gain a strong grounding in the risk management discipline and provide an opportunity to apply a contextual risk management framework.
This course will:
· Examine the “why, what, when, how and who” aspects of ERM
· Establish the relevance of ERM and ERM practices in an enterprise
· Develop practical steps towards ERM management systems in your enterprise
· Demonstrate how to plan, develop and implement an Enterprise Risk Management Framework
· Discuss risk-based approach in ISO9001:2019 and demonstrate tools for QMS automation thereof
Why should you attend?
Understand the why, what, when and how of risk management
Appreciate the value of systematic approach provided by ERM in managing risk
Know approaches and methodologies for effective ERM and ERM framework development
Comprehend the roles & responsibilities for players for effective risk management
Who Should Attend?
· Managers & senior operations personnel responsible for risk management, technology, human resource, finance, administration, facilities, etc.
· Operations personnel responsible for risk management & compliance
· Officials of public and private sectors, as well as agencies concerned with enterprise risk management
· Public relations and corporate communications managers