ISO 31000 Risk Management means that you are protecting your organization from potential risks that could endanger the operational efficiency, governance, and stakeholders’ confidence. The ISO 31000 training course
ISO 31000 Risk Management means that you are protecting your organization from potential risks that could endanger the operational efficiency, governance, and stakeholders’ confidence. The ISO 31000 training course will provide support and allow you to identify opportunities, threats and risks. It will help strengthen and achieve the strategic objectives of your organization by establishing a risk-based system of values.
Benefits of ISO 31000 Risk Management
The implementation of ISO 31000 improves operational efficiency, governance, and stakeholder confidence in your organization, while minimizing losses and enhancing risk analysis and risk assessment capacities. It helps integrate a risk-based decision-making in the culture of your organization.
Moreover, the integration of the ISO 31000 framework within an organization ensures the consistency and the effectiveness of management across all its areas such as IT, HR, compliance, quality, health and safety, business continuity, etc.
It is important to mention that the ISO 31000 guidelines are applicable to any activity of an organization, and can be customized by any organization and its context.
Certified ISO 31000 individuals involved in risk management process of an organization will enable the organization to:
- Gain competitive advantage – enhanced risk management will support achieving goals and objectives
- Reduce costs through proper risk management
- Respond to change effectively and find viable solutions
- Create and protect value
- Increase the likelihood of achieving objectives
- Productively identify the opportunities and threats
- Identify and mitigate the risk throughout the organization
- Gain stakeholder confidence and trust
- Create a consistent basis for decision making and planning
Why should you attend?
The ISO 31000 Risk Manager training course helps participants acquire the knowledge necessary and ability to integrate the risk management guidelines of ISO 31000 in an organization. It provides information with regard to the risk management principles and their application, as well as the core elements of the risk management framework and steps for a risk management process. In addition, it provides the basic approaches, methods, and practices for assessing risk in a wide range of situations.
Who should attend ISO 31000 RISK MANAGEMENT?
- Managers responsible for the effective management of risk in an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in their organizations
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
Learning objectives of ISO 31000 RISK MANAGEMENT
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to establish a risk management framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices used to integrate risk management in an organization
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm