Introduction Personal Workplace Productivity and Effectiveness training has The ability to influence others to act is considered by many thought leaders to be an essential part of any business professional’s tool
Personal Workplace Productivity and Effectiveness training has The ability to influence others to act is considered by many thought leaders to be an essential part of any business professional’s tool kit. This dynamic interactive training course is designed to stretch and challenge your current thinking on how to influence those around you.
Participants will learn how to manage themselves better and plan better – both personally and strategically. They will also understand how they can handle their workload in a more efficient manner, manage their work relationships more productively, and effectively deal with problems and challenges. This course will enable them to ultimately assist the organization that they work for in the best way possible. This seminar explores the science and practical application of influencing others drawing from the work of many experts combined with the course tutors personal experience and expertise.
This training course will highlight:
- The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Influencing
- The Power of Negotiating Win-Win Outcomes
- Techniques to help you structure a compelling proposition
- How to deliver an award winning Presentation
- The Importance of Building an Organisation Support Network
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Learn how to manage their emotions and energy better
- Study ways of efficiently managing their responsibilities;
- Plan to achieve vastly improved relations with seniors and colleagues;
- Focus on working to free their time by reducing wasteful activities;
- Consider effective ways of improving their work processes;
- Develop their abilities to make higher quality decisions;
- Learn how to cope more effectively with their work environment;
- Gain an insight into issues that can both hinder or assist personal effectiveness and productivity;
- Learn a range of personal productivity and effectiveness enhancement tools and techniques for immediate application.
This training course will involve a high level of participation facilitated by the course tutor using a range of proven blended learning methods which ensure all delegates learn in a safe yet challenging environment. All Adult learning styles are accommodated using a range of mediums including; skills application, case study critique, peer feedback, completion of personal profiling tool, individual and group exercises.
Companies that invest in the development of soft skills – communication skills- tend to be market leaders but also tend to have higher levels of employee satisfaction andmorale.
- This training course will help delegates develop their personal communication skills, which will in turn enable employees to be more effective in their day to day work
- Delegates will be shown the importance of building strong cross functional relationships which will improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- The ability to negotiate outcomes that both parties feel are valued is integral to winning and maintaining long term business partnerships. This training course shows delegates how to do just that
- By providing employees with the opportunity to explore a range of business and personal effectiveness skills in a safe learning environment, companies are fulfilling their obligation to help their employees give the best of themselves at work
By learning how to Influence others by using a wide range of tools, delegates will not only be more productive and therefore more effective in their job roles but will also gain greater confidence and wellbeing in their business and personal lives.
- You will learn the key role of Emotional Intelligence in building long lasting business relationships
- You will complete your own personal profile to enable a greater understanding of your own personal behavioral style
- Each delegate will have the opportunity to practice the application of a range of communication tools, give and receive feedback from their peers
- Delegates can expect to negotiate using a range of case studies thereby exploring concepts and themes to embed learning
- You will learn how to structure and deliver a best in class presentation which will deliver outstanding personal and professional results
Who Should Attend?
This training course is aimed at Business Professionals who want to re enforce their existing skills and build a new layer of expertise that will help them be more in control of their business discussions. It will also benefit those who wish to communicate and present their ideas more powerfully.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Business Leaders
- Project Managers
- Anyone who supervises or manages a team
- Business Professionals who have a specific need to communicate and negotiate more effectively
Personal Inter Communication Skills
- Defining Influencing and Persuasion
- The Science of the Change Curve and Your Role in Influencing Others
- Overcoming workplace silos
- Exploring the Barriers to Effective Communication
- How the Brain works in the Communication Process?
- Setting up an integrated workplace
- Understanding How People filter Information
- The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Building Powerful Working Relationships
- The Importance of Non-verbal Communication when interacting with others
- Completion of Own Personal Profile
Effective Influencing Skills
- Understanding the Communication Cycle
- Introduction to the Influencing Model
- Effective Time and Stress Management
- Stakeholders management
- Work life Balance
- The Critical Elements of the Influencing Model explained and demonstrated
- The Key Skills of How to Listen Effectively
- Asking Questions to Understand the other parties perspective
- Structuring a Strong and Compelling Argument
- The Importance of Flexibility when proposing a Solution
- Influencing Decision Making at Work
- How to Use Decision Making Tools in Practice
Delivering a Presentation Effectively
- Understanding the Key Components of Delivering a Memorable Speech
- The 5 P’s of Preparation Explained
- The Importance of Structure when Preparing a Presentation
- Introduction and Use of the INTRO Formula
- How to Use your Voice Effectively?
- Exploring the Role of Body Language when Presenting
- Top Tips on How to use PowerPoint
- Discover the Power of Illustrations and Stories
- Learn How to Control Nerves before Delivering a Vital Speech
- Using the Personal Vocal Checklist
20 (Monday) 10:00 am - 22 (Wednesday) 4:00 pm