Delivering Service Excellence workshop directly addresses People involved in Front desk operations with customers will find this workshop enhances their skills and confidence in handling customer interactions. The Delivering
Delivering Service Excellence workshop directly addresses People involved in Front desk operations with customers will find this workshop enhances their skills and confidence in handling customer interactions.
The Delivering Service Excellence will enable participants to increase their effectiveness in projecting a professional image, relationship building, information exchange, active listening, complaints handling, and generating greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
On completion of this Delivering Service Excellence program you will be able to:
- Outline the basic structures of a modern business environment and the administration systems required to support it.
- Describe workplace communication structures, systems and processes, and implement using appropriate language and tone.
- Recognize the importance of understanding workplace culture in implementing administration processes.
- Demonstrate effective reception and customer service skills and professional representation of one’s organization.
- Utilize skills to organize meetings within the workplace and implement all necessary supporting administration activities.
Participants attending this Delivering Service Excellence course will gain skills and confidence in all main aspects of front-desk reception activities in Delivering Service Excellence, including the following topics:
The Role of Delivery of Service Excellence
- Delivering Service Excellence
- Providing Services to Stakeholders and Customers
Understanding your stakeholders and Customers
- Customer Expectations
- Internal and External Customers
- Front Desk Service Process
- Customer Loyalty
- Understand the importance of creating a positive and professional first impression on phone callers and visitors.
- Discuss personal presentation and grooming, as well as maintaining a professional image for the reception area.
- Analyze how we are perceived when we communicate, and what contributes to positive speech and body language behaviors.
- Understand the benefits of asking questions in providing customer service.
- Investigate a variety of questioning styles to achieve specific outcomes.
- Employ paraphrasing skills to ensure accuracy of understanding.
- Develop listening skills, and look into what creates barriers to our listening, and how to overcome these issues.
- Identify behaviours for building rapport.
- Investigate and refine techniques for greeting and transferring callers, and putting people on hold.
- Discuss how to take messages, and what information is necessary for maximum effectiveness.
- Utilize guidelines for general telephone etiquette.
- Identify effective methods of deflecting sales and marketing phone calls, balancing courtesy and assertiveness.
Generating Customer Loyalty
- Understand it takes more than ‘satisfaction’ to generate customer loyalty.
- Realize the impact of word-of-mouth communication by dissatisfied and delighted customers.
- Consider the distinction between ‘service process’ and ‘service outcome’, including tips on improving the customer’s experience of both.
- Identify the ‘Impression Points’ of your business, and how to enhance them.
- Consider the effects of meeting (and exceeding) customer expectations.
- Learn techniques for responding to customers’ complaints, upset or anger, to ensure a positive outcome for the customer, and for you.
- Recognize what is required for the perception of service excellence.
- Adopt a practical process for managing appointments and tasks in a systematic and consistent way.
Prioritizing and Scheduling
Focusing your attention
- Taking steps to boost your concentration
- Profiling your energy levels
- Aligning tasks with your high and low periods
Proactively identifying your priorities
- Maximizing the Important/Urgent matrix
- Applying the Pareto Principle for the greatest results
- Developing the habit of immediate attention
Building your schedule
- Assigning tasks into a weekly and daily schedule
- Scheduling to create greater work/life balance
- Creating a dynamic to-do list
- Reducing mental clutter
Techniques for Controlling Your Time
- Identifying the root causes of inaction
- Beating the deadline-driven trap
- Approaching your tasks positively
Diffusing the impact of others
- Asserting yourself politely and calmly
- Conquering over commitment
Dealing proactively with information overload
- Customizing your workspace
- Stepping off the “e-mail-go-round”
- Evaluating your information flow and retrieval process
Analyzing your progress
- Conducting regular reviews
- Comparing planned vs. actual usage with a time log
Changing your time habits for the better
- Calculating potential time savings
- Exercising the freedom to do it your way
· Pre- Course Assessments
· Post-course Assessments
· Games and educational competitions
· Role Plays
· Individual and group exercises
· Case studies
16 (Wednesday) 10:00 am - 17 (Thursday) 4:00 pm