Delivering Service Excellence COURSE DESCRIPTION Bargaining and Negotiation Workshop will provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently negotiate company deals with regards to
|Bargaining and Negotiation Workshop will provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently negotiate company deals with regards to purchasing or procuring goods or/and service functions for best and most economically advantageous proposals.
This course is a highly practical, vocational, “how-to” programme based around real-world tools, checklists and processes that will be immediately useful to you back in your day job.
You will not have to sit through long lectures or presentations – this course uses active learning to help you internalize the topic and apply it in the real world.
This course comprises three modules each covering a set of key concepts and skills.
Within each module, best practice and key concepts are covered off in a concise briefing, followed by stimulating learning activities like workshops, discussions, case studies and role-play exercises.
After this course you will be able to:
· Prepare a negotiation strategy, taking account of entry and exit positions
· Master and deploy a range of effective negotiation tactics
· Manage and execute negotiations using personal communication skills to optimize outcomes for your organization
· Have Influencing skills
· Understand Some basics of negotiation
· Understanding conflicts, managing conflicts, managing win-win
· Handle difficult conversations
· Share prompt feedback
· Preparing a negotiation strategy
· Individual and group exercises
· Case studies
Duration is two days
26 (Sunday) 10:00 am - 27 (Monday) 4:00 pm