Delivering Service Excellence COURSE DESCRIPTION Bargaining and Negotiation Workshop will provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently negotiate company deals with
Bargaining and Negotiation Workshop will provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently negotiate company deals with regards to purchasing or procuring goods or/and service functions for best and most economically advantageous proposals.
This Bargaining and Negotiation Workshop is a highly practical, vocational, “how-to” programme based around real-world tools, checklists and processes that will be immediately useful to you back in your day job.
You will not have to sit through long lectures or presentations – this course uses active learning to help you internalize the topic and apply it in the real world.
This course comprises three modules each covering a set of key concepts and skills.
Within each module, best practice and key concepts are covered off in a concise briefing, followed by stimulating learning activities like workshops, discussions, case studies and role-play exercises.
After this Bargaining and Negotiation Workshop course you will be able to:
· Prepare a negotiation strategy, taking account of entry and exit positions
· Master and deploy a range of effective negotiation tactics
· Manage and execute negotiations using personal communication skills to optimize outcomes for your organization
· Have Influencing skills
· Understand Some basics of negotiation
· Understanding conflicts, managing conflicts, managing win-win
· Handle difficult conversations
· Share prompt feedback
· Preparing a negotiation strategy
|Learning Outcome of this Bargaining and Negotiation Workshop|
· Individual and group exercises
· Case studies
Duration is two days
10 (Thursday) 10:00 am - 11 (Friday) 4:00 pm