This training course in Supply Chain Management standards in business cannot be over stated. The demand of expertise and professional Strategic Procurement and Supply Chain Management personnel is increasing day-by-day, so what is your ranking today?
It has now been established without any doubt whatsoever Strategic procurement Management systems lead directly to increased bottom line profits.
Leading edge companies which successfully gain competitive advantage and which are able to implement immediate cost savings, are those which possess knowledgeable and skillful Procurement Management and Supply Chain Management professionals
Upon completion of this Strategic Procurement Management course, participants will be able to
- Provide a working definition of value of Strategic Procurement Management
- Compare the various perspectives of value and understand that supply chain management enables companies to manage the trade-off between these perspectives
- Identify the three ways to measure value: operational, customer, and financial in a Procurement Management system
- Explain the causes of non-value-added activities
- Understand that Procurement Management increase net value by increasing value-added activities as well as minimizing non-value-added activities
- Identify how supply chains create net value according to the three ways of measuring value.
Course Content for Strategic Procurement Management
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- The Supply Chain Management perspective
- How the process works for both Product and Service sectors
- Supply Chain Management
- Actual process of the Supply Chain
- Major functions of the Supply Chain
- The Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain and Demand Chain
- Supply Chain underlying Principles- the 4Cs
- Dealer Management
- Top 10 mistakes in Strategic Procurement Management
- Supply Chain Management Systems designs and Structuring
- Procurement and Supplier development System
- Strategic Procurement Management Forecasting techniques
- Tactical/Departmental Forecasting Techniques
- Operations Forecasting Techniques
- Creating efficiency through Work Study
- Delivering result via work measurement
- What is Procurement?
- 3 (three) days
- Individual and group exercises
- Case studies