|Facilities Management and Maintenance
|Competent facility management can make a huge difference in the value an organization will derive from its facilities. A number of techniques and processes have been developed over the years to effectively manage both office and residential facilities. This course adequately addresses these and gives persons saddled with this responsibility the requisite knowledge and skills to adequately deliver results.
You Will Learn How To:
- Asset management and facility management: What’s the difference?
- Taking charge of the relationship with the end-user – how to establish standards, determine needs, survey for success, and build the relationship for the future
- Team Exercise – Bid Specification Preparation for Custodial Outsourcing
- Four approaches to maintenance and how to use them to build the Master Schedule: Preventative, Proactive, Reactive, and Run-to-Failure
- Eyes Wide Open – Looking around at the laws and code that can financially cripple the business and facility: ADA compliance, municipal code compliance, Indoor Air Quality, security, third party premises liability, and safety
- Technical Skills vs. Management Skills: Why many facility managers rely upon previous technical, engineering, and maintenance skills to solve management problems…but is it the best approach?
- Skills Update: How and when to negotiate and contract for outsourcing services such as maintenance, custodial, security, and space design
- Introduction to facilities Management
- Challenges of maintenance management and cultural issues
- Idea of Facility Management
- The nature of Facility Management
- What is Facility Management
- Types of Facilities
- 10 Keys of Facility Management
- Facility Management System reasoning exercise
- Tailoring your Facility
- Understand the link between maintenance and Facility Management: Maintenance Modern Concept
- Actual meaning of Maintenance
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Planning and Scheduling objectives
- Classification of Maintenance work according to planning and Scheduling purposes
- Facility Stakeholders Management for effective results
- Fundamental of Maintenance Management
- Work Identification
- Analysing your Facility Management S.W.O.T for effective planning
- Planning Procedures
- Total Cost of Maintenance and importance of Maintenance
- Facility Management master budgeting
- Facility Management budget performance System
Who Should Attend?
Newly appointed as well as experienced supervisors
· Operations managers, Real Estate Managers and Property Developers, Facilities Professionals
Engineers, Project Managers, Procurement Managers, Materials Controllers, Supply Chain Managers, Construction Manager, Production Planners, Human Resources, Customer Services, Logistics Manager, Office Administrative Manager and other management personnel
· Store and shipping supervisors
· Managers, supervisors, and data processing personnel interested in increasing the efficiency of warehouse layouts, systems, and operations
Professional facilities management training courses in Lagos Nigeria are numerous with a lot of practical real life professional learning and development involved.
Remoik Training & Consulting: We pride ourselves as learning providers and one of the top training companies in Lagos Nigeria, we offer a wide variety of management training courses for learning and development in human resources, customer service, sales and marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Purchasing, Leadership, Contract, Inventory, Finance, Microsoft Office, Logistics, Project, communication, Six Sigma, ITIL V4, Health, Safety, Strategy, I.T, Emotional Intelligence, Team Building, Administration management training… Contact our institute For Quality professional certification Trainings