About Us: We are Remoik Nigeria Limited, a Total Human Capital Training and consulting Company that has been managing prime technical and Management operations and High profile administrative services.
Our Vision: To be the most effective and efficient Human Capital Training and Consulting Service Provider in the World.
Our Mission: Our mission is to ensure that our entire client’s operations are Managed with utmost cost effective and efficient manner in all honesty and integrity. Thus, providing value for money and delivering world class standard services without compromising quality.
Today’s Management operatives need to develop a wider business perspective in order to progress their organization. The need to be more strategically aware in order to manage both the “Big Picture” and the day-to-day demands of their department/business functions.
Our courses provide delegates with basic strategic Management principles, skills and tools. It is intended for beginners, middle and top management members of staff and key officers who require enhanced skills using these principles.
At the end of our training courses participants should be able to;
· Create a strategic roadmap for converting vision into value
· Develop a practical strategy in live, dynamic situations
· Understanding how to formulate and implement effective and efficient Management strategies
· Immensely contribute to the corporate goal in increasing productivity by at least and initial 15%. Thus, cutting down cost by an additional 15%
LEAD CONSULTANT PROFILE
Akinjide Oluremi Ajewole, a seasoned Technical and Management professional who graduated from University of Ibadan, Nigeria and obtained an honorary Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Production Engineering. He started his career with a reputable service company called Emjay Nigeria, as a service coordinating Supervisor in 1998.
In 2007 he joined a Facility Management company called Facilicare Services Limited as the Facility and Maintenance Manager. In Facilicare Services Limited he managed Facility Management projects and services belonging to the following blue chip organizations and clients;
· Guarantee Trust Homes and Loans
· Sterling Bank Plc
· Intercontinental Homes and Loans
· Union Homes
· NIPCO plc
In 2009 Akinjide joined JCCC Limited as the Site development and Maintenance Manager, where he served in several capacities and areas of related expertise such as ; Supply Chain Management, Quality Control and Quality Assurance Management, Construction Management, Health and Safety Management, Project Management, Procurement and Contracts Engineering.
He is a seasoned Human Capital development and Management professional and business process developer.
In JCCC Limited he handled multi-billion Naira Projects with regards to construction from the Facility and Maintenance Management perspective in collaboration with Lagos State Government under the governance of His Excellency, Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (S.A.N).
In 2011 he became the Managing Consultant to Axel Engineering Associate and has worked with top clients such as; General Electric, Shell Nigeria, Schlumberger, Kenya Airways and several others.
He is currently the Chief Consultant to Remoik Nigeria Limited.
He is a council Member of International Facility Management Association (United States of America), a member of Project Management Institute, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (United Kingdom) and Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management of Nigeria.
Akinjide Oluremi Ajewole is a Certified Occupational Safety and Health Manager with International Association of Safety Professionals. He also has a proficiency Certificate in Business Management with Nigerian Institute of Management. He is happily married with children.
SOME OF OUR TEAM BUILDING TRAINING PROGRAMS FACILITATED OVER THE YEARS INCLUDES:
(these courses are available as LOCAL or INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS);
· Leadership, Communication & Interpersonal Skills Leadership through Self-Mastery
· Leading World Class Teams: Local, Global, Virtual
· Building High-Performance Teams
· The Advanced Management & Leadership Program
· Supervisory Skills And Development of leadership
· Team Building and Team Bonding
· Team work and Collaboration
· Providing Leadership through Improving Work Processes
· Creating Work Culture Suitable for your Business Strategies
· Strategic Management of Innovation
· Strategic Management of Technology
· Managing Community Relations Related Risks
· Strategic Planning, Communication, Measurement and Implementation
· Teamwork Fundamentals
· Managing Human Resources in the Digital World
At Remoik, we have a strong international training CONFERENCE / SEMINAR /SYMPOSIUM and partnerships with several organizations in various regions of the world such as;
· THE ACADEMIC UNION, OXFORD, United Kingdom
· American Certification Institute, Delaware, United States of America
· Pebble Hills University, Delaware, USA
· Global Education College, Dubai
· University of Johannesburg, South Africa
· Saint Anselm College, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
· Academic Conferences and Publishing International, England
· Academic Conferences and Publishing International, China
Some of Our International Consultants
Prof Glauco De Vita, Business Economist
Dr Glauco De Vita (BA Hons, MPhil, PhD, FHEA) is a Professor of International Business Economics in the Centre for Business in Society (CBiS), at Coventry University.
Mr Heinz Wehrle, Speaker, Asset Manager
With over 35 years international experience within the training industry, Heinz has worked extensively across Europe, Africa and the USA in a wide range of hotel, tourism and aviation fields.
Mr Robert Bullard, Speaker, Copywriter
Robert is an experienced public speaker, copywriter and trainer and worked previously as a feature writer for the Guardian, The Daily Telegraph and other UK media.
Together, we organize world class courses for our clients abroad taking into consideration best practices and industry standards. All international training offered by Remoik incorporates world class syllabuses and industry practices
Benefits that both your organization and your employees will realize include:
· Improved productivity and adherence to quality standards.
· Employees develop skill sets that allow them undertake a greater variety of work.
· Improved ability to implement and realize specific goals outlined in your organization’s business plan.
· Increased ability to respond effectively to change.
· Increase job satisfaction levels
· Keep up with industry changes
· Be in touch with all the latest technology developments
SOME OF OUR CURRENT CLIENTS INCLUDES;
· Export Radet (The Swedish Government in Nigeria)
· Statoil Nigeria Limited
· Total Nigeria E & P
· Sterling Oil Limited
· Nigeria Stock Exchange
· Abuja Electricity Distribution Company
· Daily Trust Newspapers, Abuja
· BOC Gases Plc (Industrial and Medical Gases Plc)
· Eroton Oil and Gas
· National Insurance Commission, Abuja
· Nigeria Interbank Settlement System Plc, Abuja
· Montego Oil and Gas Limited
· Union Homes and Loans(Owned by Union Bank Plc)
· Intercontinental Homes and Loans (Owned by Access Bank Plc)
· United States Embassy, Abuja, Nigeria
· OandO Plc
· Sterling Bank Plc
· C & I Leasing Plc
· Kresta Laurel Limited
· Delta Afrik Limited
· Nigeria Institute of Management
· Heritage Bank Plc
· The United States Embassy, Nigeria
· Frigoglass Nigeria
· ICAN (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria)
· Day Star Christian Center Estates Limited
· Zenith Bank Plc
About our courses and what to expect
These courses are highly practical, vocational, “how-to” programs based around real-world tools, checklists and processes that will be immediately useful to you back in your day job.
You will not have to sit through long lectures or presentations – these courses uses active learning to help you internalize the topics and apply it in the real world.
These courses comprise modules each covering a set of key concepts and skills.
Within each module, best practice and key concepts are covered off in a concise briefing, followed by stimulating learning activities like workshops, discussions, case studies and role-play exercises.
Looking for more? You can also take these courses as part of your multi-day programs:
These courses are heavy on reality and light on theory. Your trainers will introduce the concepts clearly, then focus on real-world skills that connect the big picture to your job. Courses are updated regularly and trainers are active in the industry so your knowledge will be fresh and relevant.
Trainings consists of concise briefings on best practice, backed up by interactive learning activities like workshops, role-plays, case study analysis, coaching, brainstorms and structured group discussions. You will not sit passively through long lectures.
These courses are interesting, intellectually stimulating and delivered in a relaxed and professional style.
All Pinnacle trainers are hands-on communication professionals with years of experience. We don’t employ academic teachers – we insist on good-humored enthusiasts who will inspire your creativity.
These courses are delivered in an executive boardroom format, not classroom-style, and in a small group no larger than eight people. You will get personal attention for the issues that matter to you. It’s also a great chance to network and share experience.