Pay for this course before 17th of January and earn a discount of 30 percent of the original fee. Time is clicking
Procurement and Supply chain management Course Summary
American Certification Institute ACI and International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, USA is an instant passport to a rewarding career, worldwide.
Get ACI/IPSCMI Certified and the world can be yours! Are you Ready?
ACI/IPSCMI will familiarize you with the international standards in the business.
The demand for expertise and professional business personnel is increasing day by day, so what is your ranking today?
It has now been established without any doubt whatsoever that lean supply chains and efficient procurement systems lead directly to increased bottom line profits.
Leading-edge companies that successfully gain competitive advantage and which are able to implement immediate cost savings are those which possess knowledgeable and skillful Procurement and Supply Chain Management, professionals.
As more and more responsibility is placed on the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute function, the need has intensified for practitioners to be highly skilled in the various elements of Supply Chain Management and to be completely up to date with best practices in the industry globally.
With world-class training and internationally recognized Certifications from IPSCMI and international partners certified professionals will have high capacity and qualification to take their place alongside engineers and accountants as proficient and exceptionally well-trained professionals in the local and international industries.
- Provide a working definition of value upon completion of this course, participants will be able to
Provide a working definition of value
- Compare the various perspectives of value and understand that supply chain management enables companies to manage the trade-off between these perspectives
- Identify the three ways to measure value: operational, customer, and financial
- Explain the causes of non-value-added activities
- Understand that supply chains increase net value by increasing value-added activities as well as minimizing non-value-added activities
- Identify how supply chains create net value according to the three ways of measuring value.
2. BUILD A COMPETITIVE INFRASTRUCTURE
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to
- Identify the right supply chain for a given business strategy
- Define the three kinds of supply chains found in every business
- Describe a supply chain in terms of the three types of flows
- Define the four ways customers interact with supply chains
- Compare alternative supply chain structures
- Describe how Internet technologies enable supply chains
- Use a velocity figure of merit to compare supply chain alternatives
- Describe how trust among trading partners maintains supply chain alignment
- Identify commonly encountered issues that erode trust.
3 LEVERAGE WORLDWIDE PROCUREMENT
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to
- Define Procurement
- Explain the increasing importance of Procurement in today’s business world
- Describe the major decisions faced in analyzing Procurement and explain how these decisions support the physical and information flows in a supply chain
- Compare the landed cost of physical goods procured domestically vs. physical goods procured internationally
- Explain how standardized Procurement can be used to integrate physical goods from different countries of origin into the supply chain
- Discuss the goals of an effective logistics strategy and explain how the different pieces of a Procurement system work together to support the buying strategy
- Identify the Procurement risks associated with managing a worldwide supply chain.
Procurement and Supply chain management Course Modules
1. Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- The Supply Chain Management perspective
- How the process works for both Product and Service sectors
- The role of the Logistics Manager in the Supply Chain
- Types of Logistics• Being customer focused in the chain
2. Supply Chain Management
- The actual process of the Supply Chain
- Major functions of the Supply Chain
- The Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain and Demand Chain
- Supply Chain underlying Principles- the 4Cs
- Dealer Management
- The Bullwhip Phenomenon
3. How smart are you?
- Top 10 mistakes in Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management Systems designs and Structuring
- Supplier development System
- Strategic Forecasting techniques
- Tactical/Departmental Forecasting Techniques
- Operations Forecasting Techniques
- Creating efficiency through Work-Study
- Delivering results via work measurement
4. Supply Chain Management Stakeholders Management for effective results
- Elements of stakeholders Management
- Stakeholders Analysis
- Stakeholders Planning
- Stakeholders Prioritization techniques
5. Supply Chain Business process Management
- Supply Chain Management Planning
- Strategic Alignment for the Supply Chain Manager
6. Supply Chain Management detailing technique
- The Work Structure of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Planning work conversion method
- Implementation technique
7. SCM Financial Management
- Budget Forecasting
- Budget development structuring
- SCM Master Budgeting
- SCM Financial Performance management
8. Supply Chain Risk Management
- Supply Chain Risk Auditing
- Supply Chain Risk Prioritization and Categorization
9. Supply Chain Performance Management
10. Introduction to Supply Chain Management Electronic technology
- E- Supply Chain Management
- ERP usage via Sage, J.D Edwards, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics e.t.c
- Web-based Supplier and Demand Management
11. What is Procurement?
- Strategic Fundamentals of a buyer
- The 80:20 law of procurement Management
- The nature of procurement
- The Procurement Management Procedure
- Project Appraisal and Analysis
- Types of Procurement methods
- Centralized Procurement
- Decentralized Procurement
- Whole Life Procurement (TCO)
- The logistics of procurement in the Chain
- The buyer’s influence on the Supply Chain
- Common mistakes in Procurement Management and solutions
- Procurement Cycle
- Requirement to purchase
Plan the process
- Prepare the documentation
- Identify possible suppliers
- Issue/Receive back the tender/quotation documentation
- Evaluate the submissions
- Award and place the contract
- Pay the supplier
- Manage and monitor the contract
- Review the process
- The program will be conducted through lectures, video sessions, role plays, class discussions, and case studies.
- Formative and Summative assessment will be conducted in the course of the training
- The learning will have four fundamental principles which will be:
- Highly engaging (methods that talk to the ‘head and heart’)
- Interactive (mix of experience, discussion and practice)
- Innovative (latest thinking & tools) and Encourage participation (a ‘Socratic’ learning methodology applied) so that delegates take ownership of their own development and future behavior.
Procurement and Supply chain management Course Deliverables
- Course Facilitation
- Venue and audio visual equipment
- Tea break and Lunch
- A set of printed course materials (program pack) along with branded notebooks for taking notes
- Relevant literature extracts/books
- 2 Professional Certificates
- Course Souvenirs
DATE / DURATION: (Weekdays) 21st, 22nd & 23rd of January, 2020 / 3 days
TIME: 9am – 4 pm each day
COURSE FEE: N150,000
To register & for seat bookings please email full name, company name, designation, company email & phone number to [email protected] or call Ernest on 08066559530 for more inquiries.
VENUE: KRISTINA JADE LEARNING CENTER – 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village. Lagos.