Human resources management training is as old as mankind itself. From the days of Personnel Management to what HR has become today, the business has called for HR to be more engaging, more interfacing and less administrative, in order to create more value for the organisation and its business.
Human Resource partnership is ever more important today than it was ever in the past, yet the real meaning of what it is and how it is carried out is not known to many.
In this three-day professional training, we bring to you the true art and science of HR business partnerships and give you opportunities to develop the practices of the actual implementation of the processes involved and what it takes for every organisation’s Human Resource to understand and work with the Business and bring to them true value the walk the extra miles….
In this three-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of HRM and Business Partnerships in Organizations
- Learn to adopt appropriate human resources principles and practices that will benefit the business
- Identify ways to bring the practices of good human resources management and development to enhance the success quotient of an organization.
- Evaluate current
practices and future trends in HRM that will influence the business
Human Resources Professionals and anyone who wishes to build good HR partnerships.
Class course content
- What is HR Business Partnership?
- Framework, HR Flow
- Aligning with Rewards systems/ Work System
- An integrated Approach to HRBP
How HR can support the business
- Corporate Philosophy, Vision & Mission, Core Values
- Core business
Aligning HR with business functions/units
- Current / Emerging HR Trends
- Changing Work Roles
- Globalization and impact on workforce, organizations, global competition and business challenges
- Cultural Competencies, Cross Cultural Dynamics, Competitive Advantage
Principles of HR business partnership
- Overcoming the challenges of the people issue
- Talent Management & Succession Planning
Rationale for HR Business Partnerships
- Working with HR to contribute to the Values Chain
- Driving Performance Excellence
- Recruit, Reward, Retain
Approaches to help you assess your priorities as a business partner
- Analyzing where you are now, where you need to be and how to get there
- Your structure and staffing issues
- Lessons learned from organizations that have successfully implemented partnering
Making a connection between activity and achievements: measuring your contribution to the business
- Offering innovations and ideas for change: adding value to the business
- Measuring the impact of HR initiatives against business results
- Knowing what innovative HR practices other firms are using: adapting those to your organization
Using key techniques for building relationships as an HR business partner
- Working alongside managers in the business: forming excellent relationships with managers in the business
- Building strong networks, both within and outside business
- Using relationships as your communication channels within the business: keeping you informed and ahead of events
Building credibility: influencing decisions as an HR business partner
- Increasing your credibility within the business and enhancing your career opportunities
- Practices of
effective HR business partnerships
- Leading Change
- Aligning Learning and Development with HR
HR Business Partner
- Action Planning and Commitment
- The HRBP Pledge
Best Practice Cases, Simulations, Facilitation & Discussions, Practicum and Action Learning.